Find the role that fits.
Primary Responsibilities1. Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the clients needs and vision.
2. Preparing mockups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design / concept.
3. Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/ sizes/color codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
4. Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
Requirements1. 2-3 years of experience in Advertising Industry.
2. Expert knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop , Indesign and various other designing softwares.
3. Basic knowledge in Autocad and 3d design softwares.
4. Be creative , adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
5. Knowledge of various printing formats .
6. Good communication skills to accurately convey concepts to client and team members.
7. Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
Primary Responsibilities- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
Requirements- A degree in business Management.
- 5+ years of experience in Advertising Industry.
- Proficient in Autocad and MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Primary Responsibilities- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration is preferred.
- Proficient in English and Arabic languages.
- At least 2 year of industry sales experience in the field of Advertising, Event Management and Exhibitions.
Primary Responsibilities-Collaborate with the team / clients to understand the project concepts and requirements
- knowledge of AutoCad Drawing
- Create BOM and BOQ as per the Autocad or 3D drawing
- Strong understanding of the elements and pricing
-Project Cost estimation and Planning
Requirements- Experience in Advertising, Events and Exhibitions Industry.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, production planning
- Idea about material ,production, labour requirements, production timeline & market price.
- Candidates with knowledge of 3Ds max to understand the BOM/BOQ will have preference.
Primary Responsibilities- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Requirements- University graduate in business administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator in the field of advertising and marketing.
- Good computer skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
Primary Responsibilities- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives.
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
- Resolving customer problems as needed
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.
Requirements- BS in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven branch management experience.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.