-Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
-Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives.
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
- Resolving customer problems as needed
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.
- BS in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven branch management experience.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.